APQP is part of Currie & Warner's procedure in the development process of new components.
It ensures we get things right the first time by looking at the following 7 key areas:
- Design and Development of the Product
- Compliance Specification
- Process Capabilities
- Inspection Standards and Testing Applications
- Production Capacity
- Standard OperatingProcedures
- Product Testing
- Initial Quality Planning by Currie & Warner
- Engage customers to evaluate the Development Proposal ensuring it is satisfactory and supports continual improvement
We incorporate quality when designing tooling and production methods to ensure consistent results.